She is seriously such a doll!! Don't you just LOVE yard work, hours and hours or dirty and weedy fun!! Sometimes I curse Adam and Eve as I weed, it makes you feel a little bit better!
I am sure it looks lovely. I'll have to come by and check it out. I must agree with Ella that playing in the dirt can be so much fun. Although, I must add, that it is nice to have a break from playing in the dirt occasionally too.
aaaahhh. that's why we dump mulch on the flowerbeds every year. done! so far we've only torn out plants. Probably time to think about putting some back in. nah.
I'm sure it will be beautiful! ....and when you're done, you can send the troops over here....we've got plenty of dirty projects in the yard left undone. :)
We have been out for hours every day too, and I have an established yard. What's up with that? I can't wait to see your yard in a few months. No doubt it will be lovely!
9 comments:
She is seriously such a doll!! Don't you just LOVE yard work, hours and hours or dirty and weedy fun!! Sometimes I curse Adam and Eve as I weed, it makes you feel a little bit better!
I hear ya sista'! I too curse Adam and Eve as I weed...at least I will be able to get a tan doing it! :)
I can't wait to see your hard work!
I am sure it looks lovely. I'll have to come by and check it out. I must agree with Ella that playing in the dirt can be so much fun. Although, I must add, that it is nice to have a break from playing in the dirt occasionally too.
Playing in the dirt is so much fun!!! I am with you Ella. As a mom though, it usually all gets tracked into the house, which is a bummer.
aaaahhh. that's why we dump mulch on the flowerbeds every year. done! so far we've only torn out plants. Probably time to think about putting some back in. nah.
a dirty kid = a sure sign of fun!!
I'm sure it will be beautiful!
....and when you're done, you can send the troops over here....we've got plenty of dirty projects in the yard left undone. :)
We have been out for hours every day too, and I have an established yard. What's up with that? I can't wait to see your yard in a few months. No doubt it will be lovely!
Post a Comment