She looks soo cute! When I was little, I think I was 8 yrs old, all I wanted for Christmas was a homemade nightcap like Laura Ingalls wore in little house on the prairie.. you know, the white one she'd wear at night? My mom made me one and I wore it every night. I would've been in heaven having the whole get-up like Emma is wearing- lucky girl.
4 comments:
She looks soo cute! When I was little, I think I was 8 yrs old, all I wanted for Christmas was a homemade nightcap like Laura Ingalls wore in little house on the prairie.. you know, the white one she'd wear at night? My mom made me one and I wore it every night. I would've been in heaven having the whole get-up like Emma is wearing- lucky girl.
Wow! Emma sang great. She looked great too. Did you have to make her outfit? Don't forget, if you ever need one I have two, from the Trek.
She is so cute...looks like a fun program.
We love Emma over here!
Post a Comment