Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Stinkin Fun

The kids have been trying to get as much snow play in as they can.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Such cute pictures! I love the titles too. So fun!!!

Shill and Company said...

I am thrilled that your kids can play outside in your yard now and not be in mud! Hip, hip HOORAY!!!

Allen's said...

Hey! Found your blog off of facebook....cute! Even though we are neighbor's...it is fun to see all your pics! We have blog too....jandtallen.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well.

Tiff

Laura said...

darling pictures Lara. It looks so fun.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Snow and kids go together like hot fudge and ice cream. Cute pics.

Jewels said...

This Winter has been such a fun snow Winter-I hate the yucky brown Winters!! Your kids are absolutely adorable! Your husband is as bad as mine-where is his coat!! At least he isn't wearing shorts like mine sometimes does-crazy!