Thursday, January 15, 2009

It Still Feels Like Christmas At Our House

Ella refuses to except the fact that Christmas is over and done with. She sings this song, both verses, at least three times every day. I am trying to stop and listen and soak it all in every time she sings because I know that this moment will only last so long and then it will be gone, and I will long for these days when Ella sang Picture A Christmas over and over.

My little Gal looks so big in this video. I need a Time Freezer! Can somebody invent that please...quick?!

7 comments:

Mechelle said...

I wuved your singing Ewwa!

Allen's said...

Priceless! I am so glad you got that on video!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

That is sooooo cute! Hope she keeps up her singing. I would love to get all our grandchildren together for a video song fest. They all grow up too fast.

Lauren said...

I can't believe Ella is this big! I still remember talking to Lee the day she was born, and that doesn't seem that long ago.

I think it is so cute that Ella doesn't want Christmas to be over. I am having this same issue with Parker. When we took the tree down he asked if we could put it up in the bathroom so that it could be Christmas all year long. Isn't Christmas magical?!

Laura said...

I have a serious lump in my throat, that was sooooo sweet Lara. What a little angel! I just want to hug her.
My Thomas keeps singing Silent Night... I am the same as you.. I just love it.

Jewels said...

She is such a doll!! I was so impressed that she would sing that in Sacrament Meeting, it was so darling! You will have to put that on her wedding video someday!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I couldn't help but smiling!