Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lee!!

***
Well, for 3 days I was the "older woman". Now Lee has joined me in being 32. The kids and I hope you have a great day, Lee! We love you and all that you do for us! You're the BEST!
***
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lee, what a cute kid you were. Why aren't you smiling?

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

We hope your day was full of happiness. We love you! Happy Birthday.

Element Spaces said...

Happy late birthday Lee (and Lara). We all love you and miss you guys. Sorry we are important date losers!

cheryl said...

We love you too Lee. I see so much of Ben in that picture!! WOW. Hope you had a wonderful day. Again, computer, phones, earth (computer part being the only true part.) So sorry. But I did think of you and Lara a lot this week, hope that counts for something.

Shill and Company said...

Love the picture. You seem to have been such a happy child. :0) Hope you had a great day!