We are finally going to see him!!
This family LOVES Jack Johnson!!
We all have pretty much every word to every song memorized...even Gal knows her share of the words.
We debated wether or not to take the kids and decided against it. (boo, hiss...I know we are so mean) Although Jack is pretty chill, you never know what concerts may bring. So they are pretty bummed at us right now.
Anyhoo, Lee and I cannot wait until August 18th!!

6 comments:
I'll go up and be the bodyguard for the kids. I've been to a bunch of concerts, including punk ones, that little kids were at and never saw a problem. Still I could see the concern.
Jack Johnson will forever mean "Summer 2007" to our family. That was the ONLY CD we listened to on the boat. No better soundtrack for a summer, eh? Have fun! That will be a great one!
You totally made the right decision to just have you and Lee go. You will have so much fun!! I wish we could join you.
so jealous...cierra sees him at the BYU pool all the time with his kids...funny huh?
That will be awesome. I am jealous. If I didn't just dish out the cash for The Police, I think we would have gone to see Jack Johnson as well.
So is Jack from Utah?
Chrissie, he is from Hawaii. You are probably referring to the BYU pool comment...that would be BYU Hawaii pool.
Post a Comment