Monday, March 31, 2008

"Have Faith and Always Believe"



Lee submitted one of his songs into the American Idol Songwriters Competition. I am so excited that lately Lee has gotten back into playing guitar and songwriting. He wants to continue to brush up on his skills and maybe even start entering more songwriting competitions. THIS song, the one he submitted, he wrote quite a few years ago but is such a good one. If you'd like to hear it just click on this link (make sure your volume is turned up) and it should start playing automatically...

http://files1.mailboxdrive.com/freemp3s/l/lziebarth@gmail.com/734347.mp3

7 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Wow!!! That was beautiful. I am in awe of Lee's writing abilities. What a great tune, and the lyrics were so powerful. It has a great message. Lee also is such a fantastic singer. I am so impressed. I think that it is wonderful that he entered this contest. He really does need to keep on pursuing his musical abilities. Unbelievable! That's a song I'm going to listen to many times. Thanks for posting it for us all to enjoy!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

What a beautiful song. Just remind Lee that anything he enters should be copywrited, so no one can steal them. At least have a notary public notorize the words if he can't print the music yet. That gives him proof of the date before he sends in his work. Lee could be famous some day!

cheryl said...

AMAZING! I am Lee's number 1 fan. I will start his fan club right now, and if you don't mind post his song on my blog too. I can't tell you what joy it gives me to hear him singing. I always cherish the times he sings for all of us. One of my most favorite days is when he played his guitar and sang in your garage when we lived across the street from you.

cheryl said...

YOU SOUND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT! WE LOVE YOU UNCLE LEE, AND HOPE AMERICAN IDOL PICKS YOUR SONG!
-TESS AND TAYLI

Lara said...

Thank you everyone. You are all very kind and supportive. Hopefully I can get some more on here soon. Check back!

Julie said...

Awesome, Lee!! What a great song...and a great message!

Melly Mel said...

That is amazing Lee! Wow! It does have a great message! I would love to learn how to play the guitar.