This is what the Ziebarth family feels like right now...a bunch of hibernating bears. With record low temperatures and more snow in the forecast we have not been getting out much. We are in a slump. I don't know if I can last through the rest of the winter. Any suggestions on how we can conquer this cabin fever?
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago
2 comments:
I decided to quilt, and finish an oil painting I started a year ago. That will probably take me the rest of the winter. Maybe you can think of a project that would be fun. Going to the movies, if there's a good one, would get you out for awhile. You are always welcome to come for a visit.
I guess that there are only so many loads of laundry that you can do, so many books that you can read, and only so many baths that you can take before you just NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! Hope it all works out!
You could just move back to California...problem solved! :)
Post a Comment