We all went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner last night, all 17 1/2 of us! I am sure the staff was excited to see us. But it was so much fun. The kids all had a blast. It is not often all of us are together at the same time.
Eric and I both worked at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Newport Beach eons ago and all who worked there called it "Spag" for short, hence the title of this post.
Julie was so sweet to record Ella. Then she helped me figure out what I was doing wrong because I couldn't add video to the blog. Now I will be adding so much video that you will get sick of it. But you can blame Julie for that!



1 comments:
She is soooooo cute! We have had so much fun with you guys. We love love love your new home, it is so pretty and we love being with you. Thanks!
Post a Comment