Friday night we all went to see the Utah Grizzlies start their season. I wasn't sure how the kids would like it but they had a blast! They were all screaming as loud as they could to cheer them on. Ella was even cheering on the fights.
They ended up beating the Idaho Stealheads in overtime. It was a fun and exiting game. But what made the whole night for Emma and Eva was that they got the Grizzlies mascots autograph.
We all had so much fun that I have a sneaky suspicion we will be back soon to cheer them on again.
Goodbye
4 days ago
7 comments:
How fun! Hockey is fast paced enough to keep your attention, unlike baseball. (zzzzzzzzzzz) Are they going to be playing while we're up there? I'm trying to think of things to do so that your house doesn't get torn apart--you saw what we did in the few hours we were there last time!
What a fun night. The kids will remember that for a while. Glad you all had such a great time.
I think the only cool thing about living in West Valley is attending hockey games. They are so much fun!
Hey, I love baseball, I don't know why Julie always has to knock it (:
My most embarrassing moment ever happened at a Grizzley game, so thanks for the memories!
Cheryl, what exactly was your most embarassing moment? Feel free to share...
I was thinking the same thing!! Do tell!
I can't post that on your blog!
Post a Comment