Der, Just kidding I know it gives you the heeby geebies unless derdette says it but I couldn't resist! I love your blog because of the love story! I can't wait to see cute pictures of your family. And your new home! We love you all and we miss you tons.
Welcome to the blog world Laura and Lee! I can't wait to see pictures of the family as well! It'll be great! Please send me your email address so I can let you see my private blog. Thanks! melissanne29@gmail.com
2 comments:
Der, Just kidding I know it gives you the heeby geebies unless derdette says it but I couldn't resist! I love your blog because of the love story! I can't wait to see cute pictures of your family. And your new home! We love you all and we miss you tons.
Welcome to the blog world Laura and Lee! I can't wait to see pictures of the family as well! It'll be great! Please send me your email address so I can let you see my private blog. Thanks!
melissanne29@gmail.com
Post a Comment